Need an apache 2.0+ (2.2 too) mod to limit remote connections to a virtualhost with an ability to log the trespasser IP to mysql database and/or file. The mod must work seamless with all mods included with apache and with mod_php/mod_python/mod_ruby, so there are no compatibility problems. It must have a directive to - control the amount of connections available per ip to virtualhost (something like "IPLimit 10") to be defined in apache configuration in virtualhost's part - provide the logging connection (something like "IPMysql login:password db server:port", and "IPFile /local/file") - define certain speed for certain mime-type content (IPLimitMime image/* 10) which overrides the IPLimit - define a comma-separated line of ip's and networks to exclude from this rules (IPNoLimit 127.0.0.*, [url removed, login to view], etc.). Simply: there's a mod called mod_cband, it has an option CBandRemoteSpeed kbps rps max_conn so I want something like this, but without kbps and rps limiting, and with logging to mysql and file, and other features I asked fo... mod_limit_ipconn2 has similar features The Buyer must have access to the code to be tested starting from the alpha stage.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The Seller must describe all vital information for installation, configuration, and usage of the deliverables
5) The Seller must provide help and further programming support for the deliverables for 6 months. This is a term for discussion.
FreeBSD, Linux Apache 2.0+ (2.0 2.2)