Athletic Ticket Sales Software
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12629 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a project to create a Athletic (Sports) ticket sales software for a college university. This is a State Government contract and I need people who know what they are doing. You must also be able to video chat or record your proposal of work for the College.
This is what I need:
1. The Offeror should provide verification that their product offers the following:
a. Confirmation of PCI certification
b. Confirmation of Touch Net capabilities
c. Confirmation of ADA compliance
d. The ability to administer single game/event, season ticket, and mini plan/flex plan packages both online and through the box office
e. The capability to offer promotional codes, block seating, and group sales functions
f. Away game ticket purchase functionality
g. Will Call and shipping options for the customer in all outlets
h. Credit card, cash, check, and miscellaneous payment options
i. Payment plan capabilities
j. The ability to add optional items or merchandise to online orders
k. Reporting options for tracking general itemized sales, daily deposits, customers, price levels, and seat location
l. Report scheduling capabilities that can run daily, weekly, or monthly
m. Customer invoicing options to include online renewals and playoff/post season invoicing
n. Compatibility with Boca printers, both 200 DPI and 300 DPI
o. Barcode scanning with print at home/ticket transfer capabilities
p. Mobile applications for ticket delivery including 2D/3D barcodes
q. Social media integrations
r. Email marketing capabilities that track conversions
s. Best available and select a seat options for online purchases
t. The capability to incorporate donations into tickets sold where locations require a donation
u. The capability to collect customer data including customer preferences through all sales channels (i.e. internet, box office, phones, outlets, etc.)
v. Student specific ticketing options
w. Auditing and tracking features that aide in troubleshooting
x. Multiple language options based on customer preference
y. Donor management options to include:
1. Ability to authenticate internal university users against an authentication service (e.g. shibboleth, CAS, LDAP), while also allowing for users without university credentials to be created and maintained within the software (using an email address or unique ID.
2. Ability to accommodate data/information sharing with existing student and donor management systems, preferably Ellucian Banner and Advance.
3. Ability to calculate priority points for donors given a specific ticket and giving criteria.
4. Online giving options including the possibility of processing ticket payments and gifts online in the same transaction.
5. Parking management options.
6. Ticket level integrations and restrictions based on donor level.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online