Automated software - translation
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $521 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a software or a script for easy translating of texts. It should have a config field where I can specify what field to translate, the fields I specify it should put in to the translation screen - when it is translated it should put the translated info in a new csv, the fields that has not been selected for translation, should have same value as original csv. So for example if input csv has field a,b,c,d,e,f - i specify that only abc should be translated - the output file would contain the new data from a b c and old (original info from d e f.
Features - The script software should have following features.
1) Show image - by calling external website. The id and website to call should be specified in the config file, If colum d is SKU (lets say 1002) and the link would be : [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], this should be able to set in config.
2) Find master product - i should be able to specify a colum that is Master ID. For example if a shirt comes in 3 sizes, the 3 sizes would have different SKU (ID) but there is a colum with MasterID (MASTERSKU) that is same for all 3. Software script should detect these, so user only needs to translate 1 product. It should then add the size after each name. So if Name would be brown shirt, and it comes in medium, large and xl. The names would be Brown Shirt, Large and Brown Shirt, XL and Brown Shirt, medium. So it will add a ,size and the size field will be defined in the config field.
3) Date / timestamp
I would like the output file to contain a timestamp for each record, so I can see how fast my translators work.
4) character count on each field. On-the-fly counting of how many characters that has been entered in each box.
5) URL key should be autogenerated from the titel the user enter, it should use the first two words, and put a - between them.
No special characters - and all lowercase. It should be possible for the translator to manual override it. If title is Brown Shirt -
urlkey should be brown-shirt
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online