You must be familiar with hosting service reseller account WHM (webmaster hosting management) and Cpanel.
Create multiple domain accounts in reseller account in WHM in Cpanel.
1. Insert main reseller domain info:
port,URL, and password.
2. Insert a list of domains.
3. Insert a password to use for all
4. Insert list of subdomains to be created for each domain.
5. Insert a pack-name to be used for all. The approximate idea is below.
6. After it created all accounts it Creates a csv file with all usernames/passwords of each domain
More details in the attached file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).