Changes to an open source Dialer
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $200 USD
- Total Bids 12
We have located the code for an older open source project H323 dialer and wish someone to help make changes to the code. Code is C++ and is a working program. We would like to make the look and feel better. Minor network setting changes. All changes will be used by our company and supplied back to the open source community. Software will be used on windows based operating systems. Updated Changes to be more clear. 1. Change the way dialer functions so it uses a dial pad. 2. Change user interface with new colors 3. Change the pictures located in the video section Thats all we require for this part of the project. Source code is available for viewing if requested Thanks.. NOTICE MUST READ BEFORE BIDDING If you do not know how to compile a project with lib files and headers and you feel you need to ask me the client how to do the job then please dont place a bid. Infact if you do not know how to compile a program in c++ as discribe in the bid request then dont waste my time. The build instructions are included in the [url removed, login to view] file located with the source code i sent everyone that has requested it i instruct you to read this before asking me how to do your job.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Mar 9, 2005 4:05:34 PM:
Hi i have located the files required for the build and you can download them from this location if you dont have them..
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Windows 98,ME,2000,XPGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online