DVD Converter - convert DVDs to VCD(MPEG1), SVCD(MPEG2), AVI, and DivX(MPEG4) files. VCD burning is NOT required.
The program should look like "#1 DVD Ripper" in terms of Features and Interface Design, please check: [url removed, login to view]
- The user interface can be changed a bit, but ALL features are required. If you think that some of the features are difficult to implement and they will increase the cost much, please let me know.
- VCD burning is NOT required.
- CSS Decryption should be included.
- If you have completed similiar programs before, Working demo program is highly appreciated. Any other kind of demonstration is also acceptable, such as screenshots.
- It should be done by Visual Basic or Visual C++.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).