A more detailed explanation can be found in the 'additional files' in pdf format.
**Counter will be a program that explores all the possibilities of programs in a computer. The exact way of how to do all this is not yet known, so advice is welcome. It looks a bit like genetic programming because programs are being generated in such a way that randomness is an important part of the process. The difference is that I do not want the computer to evaluate the programs, I want to evaluate the programs myself. The only thing the computer has to do is to check if the program contains dangerous instructions that could damage the hardware, if that is the case then the program will be deleted.
**Programs can be created in one or all of the following ways** (in order of preference)
1. File A + file B = file C.
2. Generating programs by shaking up instructions, symbols and data at random.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).