Details upon contacting me.
What I need:
1) DVD Burning c++ class compiled as a .lib to match an interface that I'll give you that will allow me to treat a dvd burning session as specifying a list of files and then calling a burn function
2) Full source code and rights need to be owned by my company. You can NOT build off of the Nero API for example.
3) Needs to be able to burn DVD + and DVD-
4) I will be using this class in a backup software
What you should include in your bid:
1) How you plan to implement it
2) Time to implement (keeping in mind I need it done in preferably 2 weeks or under but possibly 3 weeks at most)
Ask for more details if needed
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, NT, Me, 2000, XP