DirectShow component for DVB-T and DVB-C cards that lets the user view, record and timeshift TV programmes on their PC.
The component must fulfill the following:
1. Scanning the card for channels and report back the number of channels found, channel names and any other meta data
2. Live TV: Building the DirectShow preview graph to allow viewing of the live TV signal
3. Recording: Building the DirectShow capture graph to allow recordings (we have an encoder - MainConcept MPEG2)
4. Timeshifting: Connecting the capture graph to our existing timeshift graph (Stream Buffer Engine). Delphi code availabe.
5. Extract Program info (EPG) and TeleText from the stream if available
The component must expose functions like:
GetDevices, SetDeviceID, SetChannel, GetChannel, SetVideoEncoder, ScanChannels, GetProgramInfo, Start/stop Recording and TimeShifting.
Development platform: Delphi or C++Builder
TV Cards: A generic implementation (Microsoft BDA) that supports many cards must be developed.
Deliveries: Binary component and source code
We are interested in a long term relationship for development of other components surrounding our product.