I need a short essay to answer these questions:
1. How does the Team Software Process apply to Software Engineering in Information Systems.
2. How does the Team Software Process apply to General Practice Software Engineering.
3. Where is the Team Software Process applicable to Information System Development and who uses it.
4. How is the Team Software Process related to Standard Practice Software Engineering?
5. How is the Team Software Process related to Best Practice Software Engineering?
6. What does every software professional need to know about the Team Software Process.
I want a short concise paper just addressing these questions. Don't give me a huge paper on this. Just want the questions answered. I need you to give me at least five references.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must be able to write a short concise article/paper. With five references. Must use good grammer and spelling.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
## BIO **MUKESH VERMA** **Professional Qualification ** | Bachelor of Engineeringwith specialisation in **Computer Science &****Engineering**, **Regional****Engineering****College**(REC), Silchar, University of Assam, India2000. | **Job Experience ** ** ** **5.5 years:** Around five and a half years of total experience in applications System Programming in C, C++ , UNIX, Teradata and scripting languages. Proficiency in Unix (Red Hat Linux 7.2, Solaris 5.8, AIX 4.3), C, C++ and databases. The primary role involves: Â· Database Design Â· High/Low Level Design Documents Preparation Â· Development/Coding Â· Code Review Â· Test Case Preparation/Testing Â· Deployment at Onsite **Certification ** ** ** | 1. | Teradata certified software professional | | | 2. | Teradata certified SQL specialist | | **Technical Training Attended &a**