Fix Firefox Bug #90268
This project is now closed with a project budget of $100 - $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
This project will fix the following Firefox bug:
Summary: move plugins to content - plugins should withstand a reframe of the object frame
Bugzilla: <[url removed, login to view]>
You will be provided with use-cases for testing. This bug fix must be submitted into Bugzilla by March 22, 2006.
The bug fix must meet Mozilla's coding standards, it must pass Mozilla's peer code review and must be accepted by Mozilla. The project will be considered successfully completed when, in Bugzilla, the Status is set to "Resolved" and Resolution is set to "Fixed".
1) By March 16, 2006, integrate the bug fix into a nightly build of Firefox and make a compiled version of Firefox available to us for testing.
2) By March 22, 2006, submit the bug fix into Bugzilla.
3) Ongoing: during the beta phase of Firefox 2.0, provide any adjustments to the bug fix as necessary, in a timely manner, at no additional cost.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
See [[url removed, login to view]]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online