This project was awarded to yaarali for $1 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$-1 - $4 USD
THIS PROJECT INTRODUCES THE CONCEPT OF "CLASSES" AS A USER DEFINED DATA TYPE. INSTANCES OF THIS TYPE MAY BE CREATED AND INITIALIZED WITH INPUT DATA. THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TO BE USED IS C++.
DEFINE A CLASS CALLED "STUDENT_DATA" WITH FOLLOWING COMPONENTS.
NAME: A STRING OF UP TO 20 CHARACTERS
GRADE: ALLOWED VALUES ARE A, B, C, D, F
SEMESTER: VALUES ARE SPR, FALL, SUM1, SUM2
COURSENUM: 6 CHARACTERS (EX. CIS280)
DECLARE AN ARRAY OF STUDENT DATA OF SIZE N, WHRE N IS A CONSTANT. USING A LOOP, INITIALIZE EACH OF THESE RECORDS. USE DATA FROM KEYBOARD OR WRITE FILE INPUT (OPTIONAL). WRITE CODE TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. PRINT EACH OF THESE N RECORDS, ONE BELOW THE OTHER. INCLUDE FIELD NAMES.
2. PRINT NAME, ID, AND GRADE FOR ALL STUDENTS IN FALL SEMESTER.
3. USING THE SCALE OF A = 10, B = B, C = 6, D = 4, AND F = 0, COMPUTE THE AVERAGE GRADE OF ALL STUDENTS FOR FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS. PRINT WITH CAPTIONS.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online