High performance microcontroller search job
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I am looking better microcontroller than SilLabs (Silicon Labs) C8051F340.
For me important is MCU speed and USB transfer speed.
Tell me what you find,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jul 31, 2007 11:50:58 PM:
Here are some specs for microcontroller : - must be possible to add memory card for data logging - high-speed USB - 40 pins (mus be enough adc's and inputs) - very fast "cpu" - popular make/model so that I can get help for it easily What can you offer?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online