JPG to PDF
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 20
I need a windows based program that offers an explorer like interface and allows the selection of 1 or multiple files (from within the same directory) or multiple directories and convert them into a single or multiple pdf documents.
The software must allow:
1) The selection of 1 file to be turned into a pdf.
2) The selection of multiple files (from different directories) to be turned into 1 pdf file. (it must be possible to set the order of the source pages)
3) The selection of multiple files (from different directories) and each file turned into a seperate pdf file with the same file name but .pdf extension.
4) As above but the destination and file prefix can be set.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Vista 32 & 64Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online