Require to create acoustically or phonetically balanced corpus for Japanese, Chinese and Korean Languages. The steps for the works are as follows:
1. Download and install festvox on linux/unix machine and read <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Get large text data for Japanese, Chinese and Korean Languages from online encyclopedias, newspapers wtih help of any regional language data crawler. Make sure the text is large enough. Download : <[url removed, login to view]>
3. Run the make_nice_prompts on Linux machine . Hand select best 700 sentences with best phonetic coverage
4. Deliver the large text + results of make nice prompts for non-latin method given
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).