I need a Metatrader 4 and Borland C++ programmer that can fix some problems I have with a custom desktop application I had my former programmer built for me. Borland C++ Builder 6.0 is used together with AdvDbGrid Component by TMS. I don't want to migrate application to Visual C++, but continuing development under Borland C++ Builder. It would take a lot of time and time is money.
The application communicates with an EA built for Metatrader 4 which will manage all trades, trigger several alerts, draw lines on charts, and show patterns on the external application.
The application can do all this and many other things:
- Open market execution and limit order trades with a predefined risk, SL and TP, as well as trailing stops
- Set several types of alerts like macd crosses, bollinger bands touches, EMA crosses and so on
- Show several predefined patterns on several tabs - And many other things
Modules/Addons application uses:
• TMS AdvDbGrid component.
• Indy's version 10. Used to create the connection method between our application and Metatrader. You can learn method of connection by looking at the codes. We use it for connecting to VPS and so on.
• Absolute Database component. Used for managing database. [url removed, login to view]
I need an experienced Borland C++ and Metatrader 4 programmer to accomplish the tasks attached in document.
All is explained in detail in the attached document. After these changes I will create several other small projects to add more functionalities, this will be an ongoing job with different projects being added as needed, already 4 more projects like this in queue but I first need a programmer that proves me he can do this.
These are the things I need to do for this application. Please send me a private message if you are such a programmer and tell me about your skills and how you'd approach this job.
Sample codes (only a few snippets of code) will be provided only to those programmers that match the skills and experience, so don't ask for full source codes from the start.
Document had not been attached :(