I need a Metatrader 4 and C++ programmer that can fix some problems I have with a custom desktop application I had my former programmer built for me. Application is built using C++ and communicates directly with Metatrader 4 by using Windows messaging protocol (it neither uses TCP nor UDP)
The application will communicate with an EA built for Metatrader 4 which will manage all trades, trigger alerts, and show patterns on the external application.
The application can do all this and many other things:
- Open market execution and limit order trades with a predefined risk, SL and TP, as well as trailing stops
- Set several types of alerts like macd crosses, bollinger bands touches, EMA crosses and so on
- Show several predefined patterns on several tabs
- And many other things
I need is an experienced C++ and Metatrader 4 programmer to:
1. Fix some problems and bugs that I have with the application, like fixing ordering problem and adding some arrows to the pattern's grid component used (maybe changing the grid addon for another one)
2. Review existing code and possibly clean it a bit because former programmer was not an experienced C++ programmer so codes are not that clean I believe, so it's probably causing some problems
- Add a new feature, a new TAB called "Smart Limit Orders". This smart limit orders will add virtual limit orders to the application. These orders will not be sent to Metatrader broker, but only shown on the application. The application will check price and conditions, and if all conditions are true it will open a market execution order with X lots, SL, TP and so on. For example there is a pattern that has already been coded that is checking for many conditions, so the idea is to integrate this EA into a Smart Entry Order, so that I can say "if price X has been reached, open a trade with these settings and risk". There is one such Pattern (smart entry) already coded into a EA, but I need to add 2 more, what I call "solid break entry" and "sequence" entry. These smart virtual limit orders will be checking conditions and if all are met it will open a trade. We will limit the number of trades opened on the same pair with a variable, and also will allow for an extra order if first order is already at breakeven
I believe work should be splitted in different projects I guess. I'm interested in a per project basis so that each project is a milestone: 1) checking codes and cleaning it a bit. 2) Fixing some bugs like the grid components 3) Adding some variables to the alerts I've created 4) Creating the Smart Entry Tab with virtual limit orders based on different conditions.
You can have a quick glance at how the application looks like here: [url removed, login to view]
These are the things I need to do for this application. Please send me a private message if you are such a programmer and tell me about your skills and how you'd approach this work.