I am to write a SOCKET program of both client and server that will run on a unix system and borland builder 6 C++.
The Pc and the unix machine will both have a client and server program in them and both should be able to work correctly on each machine and across eachother. The program on the unix machine will be tested under linux and sco (sky box).
**The instructions should be carefully followed and full documentation is required. The program should be as simple as possible nothing fancy PLEASE.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Full documentation.
5) Instructions on how to run the final program and how to test it.
Should run under Fedora and borland builder 6 C++.
It would be tested on a linux box and a sky box as client and server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project