MySpace Account Creator
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $75 USD
This is for two (2) small programs..
The first program also needs to have saveable account files that you can load on program start and be able to edit.. and when you begin account creation it will randomly select a profile and it will upload a random picture from a user-inputed directory and upload it.
The process needs to be like this:
- Signup myspace -user can input whether it be boy/girl, age range in years- and it will create a random boy or girl name -depending on user input-, random birthday -within specified range- and random ZIP within USA.
- Enter CAPTCHA.. have account creator pause until I enter CAPTCHA and submit.. should automatically allow me to start typing without having to click in the textbox to start typing
- Upload photo -this can be done immediately after- .. if male.. photos from /males/ and if female.. photos from /females/
- Edit Profile -edit profile with random profile-
- Enter CAPTCHA -if necessary, sometimes it is necessary... but if not, then bypass and go to next step-
- Save as .txt file -format user%3Apass 1 per line-
The next program -a completely different program- should VERIFY myspace accounts..
- grab from user inputted txt
- login to myspace with account -must be logged in to verify-
- go to disposable email URL and find validation link with login info
- grab myspace confirmation URL and run it
- log out of account
- proceed to next account til done.
The verifier program will need to include a way to verify the emails... maybe a catch-all domain with access to POP%3F Your choice, just as long as the program verifies the email in some way -you can even use disposable emails..-.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, C, C++, Java, PHP
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online