Need an Complete Web Scraping Program
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $343 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 USD
Looking for a programmer who can put together a script that can scrape the website below and add an estimated 700 thousand property records into a MYSQL database. Please DO NOT bid on this project if you have not done a project very very similar to this one before.
The only way to get ALL of the records, is to follow the exact instructions below:
1) Go to: [url removed, login to view]
2) Click on the "Advanced" button.
3) Fill in the below criteria:
Owner Name: a (repeat this for each letter in the alphabet to make sure to get all records) (ex. a...b..c...d..e) (numbers 0-9 must be done as well)
Tax Year: 2013
Property Type: Real
Order Results by: Owner Name
Results Per Page: 250
4) Click the search button
5) On the search results page , click on "View Details" for each result & for all pages!
6) Click on the "Expand All" button to see ALL of the page information.
7) I will need ALL of the information on this page to be entered into a database automatically when the script is run.
8) The script must be FAST, so that the total time to run is less than 2 days. After 2 days, if program is not complete, then employer reserves the right to cancel job with refund.
Additional Project Description:
This program Must be completed within 2 calender days from the date of hire by the employer, or else the employer reserves the right to cancel the project and choose another freelancer without owing any money and will have escrow money returned.
Also, this program must be capable of scraping at least 75,000 records/ day. These records are the COMPLETE property detail records. If the freelancer cannot produce this result with the program, then the employer reserves the right to cancel the project and choose another freelancer without owing any money to the freelancer and will have escrow money returned.
The program will need to be able to be run "As Need" by the user to scrape any updates as needed. Also, the user could have the option to set up a Scraping schedule for this scraping job (e.g. scrape entire site every 2 weeks). Complete program with source files must be given to employer when finished and milestone payment will be paid after exchange.
User MUST have the option to search the MYSQL database with fields that the Employer chooses.
A property details page that will display ALL scraped data, for each property, will be created so that when the user searches for data or wants to view ALL of the data, the user can view it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online