I have an MFC application (server) that I wish to be automated via clients on a network using the SOAP/HTTP protocol. In other words, it'll run and carry out requests made by clients via SOAP/HTTP.
* The MFC application needs to be a out-of-process SOAP server and client.
* The application will interact with other local and remote applications via SOAP/HTTP.
* Needs to work with Visual C++ 7.1
* It can't use .NET. It needs to be C++/MFC only
* The server will return data in the form of data structures.
* Does NOT need to be a multi-threaded
* Communications should be synchronous
* Please note that the SOAP interface is a requirement -- we can't use other technologies like DCOM, CORBA, .NET remoting or any other competing technology
WHAT I NEED:
I will implement the interface myself. I simply need someone to give me an example application (both server and client) that conforms to the requirements listed above. I'll then take that and use it as a template for my system.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual C++ 7.1 (no .NET)