Newspaper Shop Managment Software
This project was successfully completed by ExcellenceITSol for £399 GBP in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £300 GBP
Completed In30 days
This project is for a Newagent, the proposed software will allow the Newagent to manage their Customer's bill and order. Also, there should be a function for Business Customers which put goods onto account at the Newsagent Shop and then get billed at agreed times.
I have attached a full specification document, also the screen designs in VB(Excel) and the reports in Excel.
- Weeks run from Monday to Sunday
- Currency in pounds sterling
- Date formats in DD-MON-YYYY
- Time formats in HH24:MI:SS
- Language in English UK
- Software logo will be provided and should be used on main interfaces
- Icon will be provided and to be used for application
- Offline system needed, not web based although this could be a future requirement
- Software / database should be able to run smoothly on a Windows PC/Laptop without the specification being too high, good specification is provided by client
- No additional software needs to be purchased
- PC/Laptop will have Windows, Office 2007, IE Explorer (no internet connection)
- MySQL database or SQL database
- PC has TeamViewer installed and this is the preferred mode of data transfer. If access to the PC is needed a request is to be made to the client and they will provide a password. The PC will be shutdown from time to time but not without clearance from the Freelancer beforehand if work is being carried out
- All bids must be carefully placed taking into all points.
- Time scales must be carefully considered and adhered to strictly. The Client can test pilot software builds and provide feedback usually within 3-4 days of installation
- All bids must be final and cannot be increased once the project is taken on. This can change if the Client requests a major change.
- When placing a bid, the user must detail how they will look to achieve the project goals clearly
- The winning bidder must provide a terms and conditions document after having their bid accept. This document must have details with regards to the support of the software, the ownership of the software code, rights etc once development is completed. This must be signed and dated, and sent to the client.
- The software must be easy to install on a new system if needed with full support if needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online