ONLINE POKER ROOM REAL-TIME DATA EXTRACTION
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1693 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need script(s)/program(s) that help us extract real-time poker room data from various poker room servers EFFICIENTLY.
**1. Should understand how Poker Room Server communicates with Poker Room Client Software and understand how to extract real-time data using various means given different scenarios.
2. Should able to suggest us with a _feasible, flexible and complete_ solution that takes all different scenarios into account.
3. Should able to suggest us with a _reliable and most efficient_ solution that takes all different scenarios into account.
**COMPLETE PROJECT DESCRIPTION FILE:**
<[url removed, login to view]>
We currently need information from 36 poker rooms. Given that some poker rooms do share the same Poker Network, in theory, we will only need to extract data from 24 Poker Networks. Different poker networks have different ways to send data to their client software. Some of these poker networks use encrypted packets that are not interpretable without the encrypted keys. Ideally, we want to have a script that will be run on our hosting sever, querying the poker room servers directly.
**List of possible ways to extract the data (not exclusive):**
1. DLLs & XMLs that query directly from the servers.
2. From online poker room web interface.
3. Scan (OCR) the Poker Room Client Software.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The solution should run flawlessly for a very long period of time in its environment. We are open to any solution that's optimal and efficient.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online