Picture manager program
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 17
We have a program which was developed a few months back by a freelancer.
The program was written with C sharp.
What the program currently does?
1. Currently we upload a CSV file (we are attaching a sample CSV file for your convenience).
2. The file is divided by SKUS and URLS. Each SKU may have a few photos stored in different URLs.
3. We use the Volusion cart to manage our website, in the CSV file each SKU has column that relates the way that Volusion requests from us to save the photos.
In each cell we input what resolution we would like to save the photo.
After we start the program if we would like to downsize the photo it is resized. If we would like to enlarge the photo, the photo is saved the same size however the program adds white borders to the photos edges (thus making it a larger pixel size).
You can read more information about the way Volusion defines photos at the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
4. Once we upload the file to the program and have defined what folder we would like the output to be saved, the program resizes the photos from the URLs according to the information that was input and saves the pictures as the SKU number and the file name according to Volusion definitions. (E.g. 1000_1)
5. There is an option with a checkbox that allows the program to resize the image according to the values that were input into to the CSV file however to save the original ratios.
Additional features we would like to add to the program are:
1. To have an additional checkbox in the program interface that once we upload a csv file it will push all the photos which are generated automatically to our FTP.
You can find more information regarding the ftp at the following link:
[url removed, login to view]
2. We would like to add another option which will be to magnify a photo (while keeping the original proportions) the using the same CSV format we used to resize photos. After the photos are magnified the photos will need to be saved in the designated folder on our desktop. (Meaning let’s say the original picture was 300x300 pixels, it would need to be “magnified” (enlarged) to 500x300 pixels)
Qualified programmers will receive a PDF file with the program code in order to help them estimate cost of the development.
We’re looking for?
1. A programmer with more than 20 projects on [url removed, login to view]
2. Programmer with good written and spoken English only.
3. Programmer will be required to sign that they use a legal and licensed compiler.
4. We would like only offers for the cost to develop the whole program not an hourly rate.
Please contact us for any questions you have regarding the program.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online