This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1568 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
The project is based on the client server application. its POKER game.
client is made using visual c++ [url removed, login to view] server is made using linux,and c++.here the multiple clients should play the game together at a particular table. but the problem we are facing
1. We have the client -server based application,in which multiple clients like to access the server,to play the game
together. here ,server authenticate only the first user,and after that ,it doesn't authenticate the other clients to participate.
so here the program gets strucked.
here we have used sockets to communicate between the client and [url removed, login to view] have used mutex in the server side to
provide mutual exclusion to the threads .Multiple threads are used on the server side.
[url removed, login to view] the client side application ,We are using CImage class to display png images in Visual c++ .It loads the images but doesn't display it according to the format
it sometimes shows a blurred background and sometimes a white patch as its background.
3. We are using gdb debugger ,to debug the server code, but at certain point ,it goes inside the loop ,from which it couldn't come [url removed, login to view] i try to come out of the loop ,using "jump" command , it shows segmentation fault error !!!.so we can't step in the code of the program,and not able to debug the the function inside the other files.,which are combined with this file !!!
The aim of this project is to allow the multiple clients to play the game .
and server and client should communicate smoothly without crashing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online