Hi. I'm looking for a simple desktop program for windows XP that takes a text file with multiple paragraphs and multiple sentences and mixes them up and create an output file with sentences randomized within the paragraphs. Here is step-by-step instruction of what it does.
1. The input file is a text file with multiple sentences and paragraphs.
2. The program randomizes the sentences and create an output file with all sentences randomized within each paragraph.
3. The program has an option for search and replace.
* Interface would consist of text box for
1. Input File (with browse button)
2. Output File (with browse button)
3. Search and Replace
* Additional requirements.
1. You have the choice of selecting a language. However it has to be stable and do not crash the window (hopefully...). Must work without installation.
2. Must run fast.
3. Must be handle a large data. I know this is not an ideal solution to work with flat data file. But it must be able to handle large data 10,000 sentences.
4. High degree of randomness
Example Orignal text file: I.e. Jack jumped over the rock. Susan jumped over the rock yesterday. John hit the tree. The birds love to sing.
results: John hit the tree. The birds love to sing. Jack jumped over the rock. Susan jumped over the rock.
The birds love to sing. John hot the tree. Susan jumped the rock yesterday. Jack jumped over the rock
Replace feature would change all instances of a word to another word... i.e. change birds to People..... results = People love to sing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
visual basic, c, or whatever