SmartCard Arduino Library & Example .ino or .pde
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €200 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
I currently have an arduino powered machine that works as expected (user selects action from keypad - each button is one action) but anyone can access the the machine and enable all options. I want to integrate a Smart Card Interface so I can limit the usage.
For this project, time is like a currency. Each approved user will be given a time balance each month. Each user may use the available time on the arduino freely through the authentication of the SmartCard.
Here's what I need:
- Library (doc.h) and Example ([url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
The program should do:
- Check card ID is VALID
- Ask for user password -> Validate -> block if 3 wrong attempts
- Display available balance (time) -> sort of a currency
- Prompt for user action
- If enough balance, execute runtime, substract balance from card and print message.
- if not, display "insufficient time balance"
- I will also need to extract from card USERS DATA to log (I already have this code)
Dibujo1 is a flow diagram of what I would expect from the software.
SmartCard_Schem is how I have connected the Socket to the Arduino.
50626-8position contains the specs on the Socket
128440306-40 is the picture of the socket
SLE4442 is the specs of the SmartCards I want to use
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online