Windows Mobile coder/expert
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5 - $10 USD
We have a windows mobile product and are looking for a experienced developer to work on certain components. This is a ongoing project involving several small modules that needs to be done.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 13, 2007 12:16:15 PM:
This is the task and let me know who can do this? When we browse a website say, [url removed, login to view], first a dns resolution happens from a dns server. I wanted a function that determines the dns server that is used for the resolution. The dns server that is used might be stored in registry or somewhere in mobile device. I wanted to figure the dns server ip that will be used for resolution.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online