dll for burning audio cd's only
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 7
What I need is a dll for burning audio cd's. The format that will be chosen before its being burned are mp3's. **Will not accept any third party controls (Nero, etc.).** This will need to work by registering the dll that is created. Below are the properties and methods that are needed. No events are needed for this.
1. burnproof (if set to true would use burn proof to burn cds)
2. topspeed readonly (top speed supported)
3. burnspeed (the speed to burn the cd)
4. writtensize readonly (to show how much has been written at the given point)
5. imagesize readonly (to show the size being burned)
so I can have my own progress bar to show the progress (writtensize/imagesize)
6. isburning readonly (if set to true, means that the cd is still burning, if false, then its finished)
7. iscdtrayopen readonly (if set to true, then it means the cdtray is open)
8. isready readonly (if set to false, then it means its not ready)
1. addfile (path, newfilename) (return true if successful, false if it failed)
if too much has been added, then addfile should return false
2. opencdtray (will open cd tray)
3. closecdtray (will close cd tray)
4. burn (this will burn the cd)
5. cdtext (this will put the cdtext information)
6. clear (this will clear the contents) in cases where more than one cd will be burned
will need to support cd's only. if it can support dvd that would be fine but cd's is the most important
audio cd's only. the files to be chosen will all be mp3. the burn process will have to convert to audio cd format.
If this will be done with Delphi, I do have the source code for a burning part that does data cd's. I can give you the source code for it if needed. Can be completed with Delphi or C++. However, all the properties and methods must be able to be called successfully from VB though. I will not need the sample VB application. However, I will create one for testing to make sure all functions work properly though.
The compiled dll and the source code for the dll.
Windows XP Home Edition.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online