This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I am looking to buy the source code of some pc games. I am looking for action games (from shooters, to mario bross style games, no puzzles).
I am not looking for coders to develop me something new, I am looking for people who programmed games in the past and wouldn't mind selling me the source (and the rights to that source).
The platform must be at least windows (98, xp,...), but cross platformers (mac and linux) are more then welcome.
I don't really care what programming language and API is being used at this point (but C++ or [url removed, login to view] are preferred, use of openGL or directx). Macromedia Director games are also welcome.
My budget isn't very high, but let me hear your prices so I get an idea of what's available. Please provide a demo, so I know what quality and type we are talking about.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
-windows 98, win XP
* no requirement, but welcome
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online