1. Drawing pad interface providing lines and basic geometric shapes. (triangles, squares, trapiziods, irregular polygons). These must be able to be stretched and attached to previously existing surfaces. (Example the four sides of a pyramid or a box). Each surface will remain planar.
2. The program must solicite/require input to calculate all deminsions and the area of ALL surfaces. It should also solicit or calculate surface slopes.
3. The multi-surfaced object must be rotatable.
4. The program must be able to display and print the object with all deminsion information, slope info, Area, and label.
5. All data for the object must be accesible from a Visual Basic program.
6. Completed object must be able to be saved and retrieved. Though preferably in a format usable by programs such as autocad, this is not immediately essential.
7. There needs to be a way to provide user defined symbols to by placed on the object by select,point and click type methods in a pallette or drop-down style menu as part of the drawing pad. Also the program should record the number and locations(labeled surface) where the symbol was placed)
(This Application is to be incorporated as part of a larger application.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
THe platform will be a Windows environment (XP and Tablet OS's).