Modify Opensource software
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $344 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to modify an open source program at [url removed, login to view] . This is a software to create and ePub file for ebbok. It is an advantage to understand how ePub works.
I to have the following done to it.
1. Create a better "Undo" and "Redo" of actions.
1. Read the CSS file and add each section to a dropdown box on the top bar.
2. Allow users to select the text in the text window and apply the CSS style using point and click like a MS-Word.
3. Add these CSS formatting styles to the context sensitive menu, so a user can select a text and apply the styling.
4. When the CSS style is modified. there should be a button to re-read the new file so a user can have a access to it for use.
4. Add extra option to the "Open" menu, so a user can Open a template.
5. Add option to "Save as" Template.
Please take a look at Sigil before bidding, otherwise I will not consider your bid.
If you get this done done right, I may ask you to work on the software further on hourly rate.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online