I need to create a custom block for Concrete5.
1. Download this jQuery file upload tool ([url removed, login to view])
2. Reformat it so the HTML is like this ([url removed, login to view]) (with nothing else, no header)
3. Create a custom block in Concrete5 that allows multiple instances to run on one page.
4. Create a backend file management system that allows uploads from "Page 1" go into a "Page 1" folder. Uploads from "Page 2" go into a "Page 2" folder. Etc.
5. Allow this backend file management system to be updated dynamically from the website. (i.e. when the admin makes "Page 3" and adds this custom block, a "Page 3" folder automatically is added.)
6. Create a master backend file management page that lists "Page 1" files in a column/row format like this ([url removed, login to view]). It would need to update dynamically as the admin creates more pages and users upload files.