Project similar to [url removed, login to view]
This project received 128 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £2174 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We’d like to create a website similar to www.ratedpeople.com.
The main purpose of the website is to gain business leads through the website, and to allow Clients to leave a feedback/rating for the work done by the chosen Tradesman.
The main areas of the website:
[url removed, login to view] account – a person/employer that is looking for a job to be done
- registration (free of charge, email and address verification)
- job posting (job description including budget and time, contact details, photo attachments of the job)
- maximum 5 quotes to choose from (To Be Confirmed)
- access to information about Tradesmen that are interested in doing the job / that are bidding on the job (ratings, previous jobs undertaken, portfolio etc)
- leaving feedback/rating after job completion and payment
- current/archived jobs
2. TRADESMAN account – a person bidding on Client’s job offer
- registration (initially free of charge, then recurrent payments on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, email and contact details verification - TBC)
- bidding on jobs submitted by Clients (1 bid per job, access to Client’s contact details)
- account details (trades and skills list, ratings, statistics, portfolio, contact details, payments and invoices – more details TBC)
- job alerts (via text message and email – text alerts are gained through credits available to buy directly from the Tradesman account at an extra charge)
3. Login – for existing users
4. Skills/Trades list
5. Job Search – via skills/trades/location criteria
6. How it works
10. FAQs (Help + Tips and Advice)
13. Contact page
14. Content Management System
The important bit is that this service will be focused on a Polish market, however you don’t have to be a Polish speaker as the translation part (design area mainly) will be on us (coding part and comments are required to be in English, as standard).
We will also do the design, so we are looking for a coder only.
Payments – the payment gateway would be [url removed, login to view] - and probably we’ll use it for the SMS/texts gateway as well (TBC). Don’t worry if you are not familiar with this system, as this will not be a deal breaker. This can be done separately by other person.
The service has to be done based on a framework (ideally and most desirable is CodeIgniter, but we can consider some other framework as long as you can professionally develop it).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online