Send email when activating users in Concrete5
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
I need an add-on for Concrete5, that can do the following:
1) When I activate a user in Concrete5 CMS, I need to able to send an email to notify the user.
2) It should be possible to make multiple email templates (HTML) via Concrete5 administration.
3) When pressing "Activate User" button (see images), then a popup must appear with the available email templates listed in a drop down menu
4) It should be possible to edit the specific email just before sending.
Other relevant info:
- Must be made as an concrete5 add-on (package), see more at [url removed, login to view]
- Must work on a C5 version 184.108.40.206
- I have a working version that can be developed on if necessary
- See input for mail sending at [url removed, login to view]
Please ask if there is any questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online