Simple website needs a CMS
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $177 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Find Information from Websites
- mantenimiento a blogs wordpress que consumen muchos recursos
- wordpress plugins installation, W3 Total Cache, WP-SmushIt, WP-Optimize jQuery Image Lazy Load WP Minify in main site and to 9 subdomain languages seperates sites.Need to be increased site speed -- 2
- PHP Expert Needed Fast
- Need CRM script https://codecanyon.net/item/perfex-powerful-open-source-crm/14013737
Other things people do on Freelancer
An existing (easy) website needs to be converted to a dynamic one with a CMS.
The CMS can be Wordpress or Joomla by example. (prefer Wordpress, but whatever you like most).
See the website live here: [url removed, login to view]
The website contains:
- Image slider at the frontpage
- Few pages with content with pictures
What needs to be added:
- Module to add events to the calendar with options (koffie, broodjes, slingerchips, etc), name, location, description. (see 'Events' on the right top corner as example).
- The three buttons at the top 'slingerchips', 'koffie' and 'broodjes' en the button 'lowlands' under the block events need to be dymanic
- The Events block only shows last 5 calandaritems. When clicked on the title or the button in a (new) menu the rest should be shown with pagination.
- When clicking on a item in the Events block a description of the events has to be shown.
- A black horizontal menu above the buttons 'slingerchips', 'koffie', 'broodjes'.
- Contact page with form
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online