Adjusting an existing drupal theme template
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Find Information from Websites
- mantenimiento a blogs wordpress que consumen muchos recursos
- wordpress plugins installation, W3 Total Cache, WP-SmushIt, WP-Optimize jQuery Image Lazy Load WP Minify in main site and to 9 subdomain languages seperates sites.Need to be increased site speed -- 2
- PHP Expert Needed Fast
- Need CRM script https://codecanyon.net/item/perfex-powerful-open-source-crm/14013737
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I already have an existing drupal 7 theme template, with a fully functioning example website.
The site is currently live on a server, but the theme needs custom adjustments/tailoring to meet the need of my company.
- Creating a new set of vocabulary/taxonomy, switching the new sets out with the ones currently used in the theme template
- Reconfiguration of what nodes to be displayed where.
This job mostly consists of just switching out what nodes are going to be displayed where. As I mentioned, the site is already functional and I do not need to change any functionality of the template. I just need to change the information.
Feed links and template data may have to be adjusted to properly display the new set of taxonomy vocabularies.
As an example: currently the search engine can search by the categories of "car maker, car mileage, car price, etc", but I would like those categories to be changed to "music genre, cost range, etc".
Feel free to contact me for clarifications, and I will do my best.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online