Need basic/simple news -management tool. It should look like this (See latest news box):
[url removed, login to view]
- Text (inside that sphere) is text, not picture (I can modificate month names to different language)
- CSS styling (title, body text, clor etc.)
- Main page: Latest news shown (I can modificate number of titles shown, example 3 newest)
- News page: All news. Title and first... lets say 150 characters from body text and three dots (I can make that 150 charcters on/off).
- Article page: Article page
- Login page (I can add Login/password for my client)
Main idea is that news tool is simple php/css package that I can use to different websites. It works with regular web -hosting services and it is simple to install. My client can add/modificate news that contains text (Can add hyperlink, can change simple formating in body text bold/italic etc), client can add PDF -file (send to server) to article and insert picture (no need to be super cool layout options, just align: right, left, center, if pic is too big resize it).
You can use existing code snippet to modificate that News tool, make sure it is freeware. I have one project (static html -website in basic web -hotel) were we can put that script and make sure, that works fine.
Deadline: Next week (wed-fri)