My website is 99% done. I just need to sort out some CSS and IE issues. They are as folllows:
QUICK CSS FIXES
- Apply conditional fixed positioning to the forms on the product pages (the ones where customers personalize their cards), using jquery.
[url removed, login to view]
- Delete "Cartões Mais Recentes" on the home;
- Add 3 menus to the footer. They look exactly like the ones that are in footer, but feature different links.
INTERNET EXPLORER FIXES
- Product thumbnails are not showing on the product pages;
- Radio buttons and checkboxes look weird. Can we make them look like in Chrome?
- Positioning of "Adicionar ao Carrinho" (Add to cart) is different from the one in Chrome;
- In the forms, the button reads"Browse" instead of "Escolher arquivo" (in Portuguese);
- Product price is not showing in the forms;
- The display of checkout fiedls shoud look like the ones we see in Chrome.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
HELLO,I have gone through your project requirements and I would like to discuss more, We are team of professional we can handle your project easily http://www.freelancer.com/u/binari.html
Considering the fact that I'm experienced in resolving compatibility issues in web browsers and and I'm well versed in css, html, jquery, and php, I'm convinced I would be an excellent fit for this project.
Ready to start right now! I have great experience fixing CSS bugs in IE and a considerable knowledge of jQuery, CSS3 and HTML5. Please, send more info via PM