Create PHP script to fetch images from Instagram
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 13
We are seeking someone that can develop a small PHP script that fetch and show images from Instagram. The script should work without having to log in, so only get public data.
The script should show use pagination to show the fetched images, based on the settings in the script.
We need the following settings in the script. These should just be implemented as settings through variables, collected at the beginning of the code:
* Username to fetch images from
* Tags to fetch images for (should be possible to specify more than one tag)
* Tags operator, AND or OR (fetch images with all specified tags or fetch images with one of the tags specified)
* Number of images to get (use MIN_ID and MAX_ID in the Instagram API)
* Image size (size of thumbnail)
* Images to show per line (number of images to show on each line in the output grid)
* Images to show per page in the pagination
When clicking on a thumbnail in the grid, the given image should open in a lightbox.
You are free to decide what PHP library you want to use to implement the Instagram API in the script.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online