Looking to build a simple copy of a single page printed form in HTML and CSS (based on a high resolution image that will be provided). The HTML page, when displayed in a Webkit browser and printed from the browser needs to be a close to exact replica of the original printed form. Some of the key specs include:
- It is not meant to be an interactive HTML form, but rather a flat copy that looks like the printed form/pdf when printed directly from the browser.
- We are filling out the fields dynamically with a PHP-based backend. Each form field needs to be in its own div tag and labeled with its own CSS id.
- We can provide examples of exactly how this has been done for similar forms previously so you can copy the method.
- Text will need to be retyped and absolutely must be accurate.
- We will provide placeholder values to include in form fields.
- The form will need to print on one letter size sheet (8.5"x11").