Creating a Drupal theme for an existing website
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $688 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need help with moving a set of existing large web sites to Drupal. See [url removed, login to view]
In particular, we are looking for a contractor or contractors that would:
- Create a Drupal theme that matches look and feel of the existing sites;
- Provide advice on optimal use of Drupal to run multiple sister sites, possibly, at different locations, and best way to move currently static content to Drupal. This will probably involve answering to a 1-2 page questionnaire. It should not take more than 2-3 hours for a person with a substantial Drupal experience.
- Depending on success of this project and our satisfaction, provide on-going help with extending and maintaining the sites.
The job will be split into several fixed price projects.
The first project will be used as a test to select the best contractor for further work. The task of the first project will be to create a two page Drupal theme that would contain a Drupal version of the home page ([url removed, login to view]) and one content page with navigation elements, content text and an image. You can use in your work CSS, scripts and graphic elements that you can download from the site.
Your technical solutions and source code will be assessed for a number of quality criteria: simplicity, effectiveness, clarity, tidiness, maintainability, robustness etc.
It is also important that the contractor(s) stay in touch with us and keep us informed of their progress, even though we are not going to monitor the hourly work. Meeting deadlines is critical for us and we will consider a project a failure if the contractor does not deliver results by the agreed time.
When bidding for the first project please indicate:
1. Your fee for the first project;
2. Your fee for developing a full Drupal theme for the site (in addition to the fee above).
3. Calendar time you would require to complete project 1;
4. Calendar time you would require to complete the full theme.
Please also answer the following questions. NOTE that job applications that do not contain answers to these questions will be ignored.
1. How much experience have you had working with Drupal before (in actual hours, not calendar years)?
2. How many Drupal themes have you developed?
3. Please provide links to a few web sites that use your Drupal themes and contact emails of people in charge of these web sites that could confirm that you developed the templates for them.
4. Have you done any work on setting up and maintaining a multisite Drupal installation? If yes, please provide references.
Thank you for considering this job, and we look forward to working with you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online