Drupal 7.x Module using Dropdowns
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 1
I am looking for a module that will help me organize children into classes.
I run a sports camp for kids. Each period during the day, kids select a class from several choices. I am looking for a drupal module that would allow coaches to use a drop down menu to assign kids to classes each period. The module would need to allow admins to print out class lists each period.
Coaches have about 12 students that they are responsible for. We have between 4-8 coaches, depending on that week’s enrollment. Each period their students will tell them what class they will attend. Coaches will use a drop down menu to select classes for their “campers”. This data would be available for admins. NOTE: Kids from various coaches will be in classes together.
Admins would need to be able to create classes throughout the day. A simple title and grade level is all that is needed for each class that the admin creates. These created classes would then appear in the drop down that coaches use for each period.
The module would be used by about 4-8 coaches and 2-3 admin.
• We have 6 class periods per day
• Each period is about an hour long
• We have classes held in various locations, far from our central camp area.
• When students select their first period classes (Coaches use drop down menu), admins will then print each class list so we know where every camper is.
• While that class is happening, admins will then create the next set of classes, for the next period of the day.
• Each period we have 4-7 different choices for our campers
• The format for our classes is this:
o Class Title, grade level range
o Example: Hiking, grades 2-7
o Example: Baseball, grades 5-7
o Example: Yoga, grades k-4
• If possible I would like the module to create a page that shows every camper and what classes they took throughout the day (this is optional, not necessary)
• Many classes are repeated throughout the day, week, and summer. If there was a way to store them so they can be accessed via dropdown that would be great.
• Many classes are repeated, BUT sometimes the grade levels change.
o Example: Kickball, grade k-2 may be offered in period one
o Example: Kickball grades 4-7, may be offered in period four
• I would like each coach to have a “role” as “coach” on the site that gives them access to this module.
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online