We require you to design a simple Intranet Template and install and configure it so that it has;
* A secure login page as the welcome page
* a top level nav / menu
* additional Menu on left hand side column
* a Message board (News) for Staff Postings with an archive option (searchable)
* a Staff Directory - Permanent Staff and Casual Staff (with availability) list
* Forms - PDF Documents at this stage (maybe option for online form to be completed and then printed out down the track)
* Meetings - contains information (PDF Documents, Office Docs sorted by Groups: Co-ordinator's, Collection Management, Programming, LIBIT, Branch) related to organisation meetings (perhaps a Calendar showing the dates of upcoming meetings would be handy, refer to last item below)
* Policy & Procedures - contains information (PDF Documents sorted by Groups:Policies, Procedures etc.)
* Readers Advisory & Inquiries - Melanie's Material, Reference Inquiries etc.)
* Professional Development - contains information (PDF Documents, Links etc.)
* Linda's Links - Latest links + archived links + Staff added links
* Internal Events Calendar (optional)
*For the News/Message posts, this is where all staff members can post a message for other staff at other Branches to see.
The message will need to have a time and date stamp and who the user is. Usually message are only a couple of sentences long and may contain hyperlinks The messages need to display for a period of time (we would like to be able to choose eg: a week, a month etc.)
*If the staff member has the option to set an expiry date on the message (and then the message gets archived off and is searchable later) that would be great too.
*For the Staff Directory; It will contain information about staff members; Employment (Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Casual), Availability (Days and times they are available for work, this applies particularly to the Casuals), Contact Details (Phone, Mobile, email)
*For Readers Advisory & Inquiries –This will be regularly updated with Documents, Hyperlinks and some text on the main page.
I well understand Drupal. Don't try to deceive me
I know that operation can be made quickly. But I have no time I will require the report and creation of screenshots.
Write in your bid word "I read". How long do you need to complete the project? We need a clear schedule.
Please give us a proposal per project. To few of you will send description and you have to make a final bid.
Please do not apply if you do not have any experience for adjust Drupal, we need only Drupal experts developer not the project manager.
Please provide examples.
Only Apply if you have created good Drupal intranet before.