GOAL: I'm trying to find a good designer with strong CSS skills for long term relationship (ongoing work).
I like to start with some small tasks that I already needed to have done. Think of these as a paid interview (the first 2 tasks below). If that goes well I give you additional, more challenging work. I started this company 18 years ago and we plan to be around for at least another 18 years.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO :
Additional Skill a plus (but not necessary):
* Can Find a good design template based on a sample of what styles I like and do not like.
* Has strong ability with PAGE LAYOUT positioning elements (text, images,etc) on the page in a logical, attractive manner.
All of these tasks are detailed in this Google Doc :[url removed, login to view]
1.[Optional] Redesign Report in HTML
If you feel you don't have the necessary skills for this just note that in your bid ( "Opting out of Task#1")
2. Fix two CSS problems
3. Review our WebApp and create a demo page of styles
4. I will review that and give instructions on how I’d like them improved.
[url removed, login to view]’ll review them an make suggestions on how you think the could be imroved
[url removed, login to view]’ll improve them.
After we finish the above, Next we’ll work on a redesign of our website. Depending on how the previous project went we may use the same process.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1. How MANY workers SHARE this Freelancer ID (account)?
2. How many hours experience and your self rating of skill (0-100%) *you* have with each of the following:
3. Please include a rough estimate (+/- 30%) of how long it will take you (in hours) for Task #1, and # hours for Task #2.
4. If you have any examples of your design for the following, that would be a big help :
* Designing a UI
* Modifying an existing template
I own a software company with two websites. I've written most of the PC based speech therapy programs (for Windows) that we have sold for the last 17 [url removed, login to view] now have a new WebApp that provides speech therapy. I also know a lot of other software company owners and we regularly refer quality Freelancers to each other.
Attention to detail is critical for remote workers. If you've read all of this please include 'I have attention to detail' in your bid.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
If we can work together, I will be so happy. I'm studyıng in software engineering. www.erolorkunturan.com and murphypetstore.com are my websites. Best Regards