Fix Issues in PHP
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
Note: This project is for an Adult Dating Website.
We are seeking a very experienced programmer to resolve some issues.
The fixes needed are within encrypted code, however, there is an easy online service to decrypt the files. From there, you will perform the fixes needed. Which may include re-writing some portions (if needed).
After your fixes, we are expecting these issues to be fully resolved:
1. One issue is that we need the website to function with PHP 5.3.
2. We are getting complaints of members they keep getting logged out (i believe when mostly using IE?)
3. Update ffmpeg and zend to latest.
4. Perform Plesk upgrade to PHP 5.3 (it is currently at 5.1)
5. Remove a couple simple "location" fields so that the filler's location does not display.
6. Replace the VIDEO uploader and player with something that works!
7. De-bug the website. Provide a REPORT of any other bugs and/or issues found. The fixing of them can be a NEW project after the completion of this project.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online