GTPay Integration and some customization of a Magento e.commerce website.
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $551 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Everything should be fully responsive and work on all devices and browsers.
1) Integration of GTPay to enable customers Pay with their credit and debit cards. Customization of the Checkout area to show the different payment options available including pasting of the different accepted cards logos on the homepage and on the checkout Page. (All logos will be provided)
2) Index Management error coming up on the admin dashboard needs to be fixed ---> (One or more of the Indexes are not up to date: Product Flat Data. Click here to go to Index Management and rebuild required indexes)
3) Newsletter, and/ or social popup when users first coming to site to encourage user optin to our facebook, Twitter, Newsletter or join a Promo/competition. (there are extensions for this, but we will prefer a white label solution)
4) Related Products block do not show on mobiles. Updating of Magento from ver. 184.108.40.206 to the latest. Theme Update from our Theme developers.
Examples and snapshots will be provided.
Please, experienced experts only. Gtpay integration should be completed within 1 week.
Full payment will be completed after testing of everything.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online