This project was successfully completed by phenodesign for $1500 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000 - $3000 USD
Completed In15 days
If satisfied, there should be more than 20 other mini-games to be programmed over the next 4-6 months.
- Please note: detailed instructions on programming needs + video of current mini-game are in attached files
- No Flash components should be used for the application
- HTLML5 components must be compatible with all major HTML5–enabled browsers
- Program must dynamically change resolution, size and aspect ratio to adapt to multiple devices (desktop, tablets, iPad) and display settings.
- XML language management – game will be multilingual
(Only default language – English - is required for and included in this job)
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO FOR THE LOOK AND FEEL OF THE CURRENT FLASH GAME.
IMPORTANT: Source code of the current Flash-AS Brain Twister game will NOT be provided.
EXPECTED END RESULTS OF PROJECT:
- Provide the full clean, modular, robust and annotated source code.
- Renounce to any and all rights in the source code, IP, graphic elements, etc in our favor.
- The application will be functional and programmed according to the written specifications.
- You will work with our QA to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Job will be completed within 15 days of approval
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online