We have a Not for Profit Organisation (that provides free services to the public) that requires a Secure Intranet Site for it's staff.
The site will be hosted externally and therefore will require staff to login before they can get to the content of the intranet.
The hosting is already setup and provided to the customer for free.
The CMS installed is Drupal 7.
We require you to design a simple Intranet Template and install and configure it so that it has;
* A secure login page as the welcome page
* a top level nav / menu
* additional Menu on left hand side column
* a Message board (News) for Staff Postings with an archive option (searchable)
* a Staff Directory - Permanent Staff and Casual Staff (with availability) list
* Forms - PDF Documents at this stage (maybe option for online form to be completed and then printed out down the track)
* Meetings - contains information (PDF Documents, Office Docs sorted by Groups: Co-ordinator's, Collection Management, Programming, LIBIT, Branch) related to organisation meetings (perhaps a Calendar showing the dates of upcoming meetings would be handy, refer to last item below)
* Policy & Procedures - contains information (PDF Documents sorted by Groups:Policies, Procedures etc.)
* Readers Advisory & Inquiries - Melanie's Material, Reference Inquiries etc.)
* Professional Development - contains information (PDF Documents, Links etc.)
* Linda's Links - Latest links + archived links + Staff added links
* Internal Events Calendar (optional)
refer to attached mud map
Open to suggestions
9 freelancers are bidding on average $479 for this job
Hello, Thank you for sharing your requirement, we are interested in working with you on this project. Kindly refer your private message box for more details. Regards Shikha