Control Panel (Admin Area and Clients Area)
Company: it's a company the following services: Web Hosting, Register Domains, Streaming, Reseller Streaming, Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers, VPS, Certificates SSL, Development Online Stores (Prestashop).
The Control Panel has been developed and programmed with Symfony [url removed, login to view] or higher, but we need to improve it with the next Requirements.
PD: We already have a ticket system that display if the ticket is OPEN and CLOSED, but it must be modify with the following requirements.
- Status: Open, Answered, Customer Reply, In Progress, Closed.
OPEN: When a customer open a new ticket.
ANSWERED: if the admin answered the ticket.
CUSTOMER REPLY: When the customer reply back the ticket.
IN PROGRESS: The admin just change the status of the ticket.
CLOSED: The admin or the customer close the ticket.
PD2: When the admin is going to reply the ticket he can choose the status when he send the reply, it means: He can reply the ticket and choose: let the ticket Open, In progress or Closed. it may be an option box: Choose Status After Reply (OPEN - IN PROGRESS - CLOSED).
Tickets may be saved some list depending of their status: All Tickets, Open Tickets, Answered Tickets, Customer Reply Tickets, In progress Tickets, Closed Tickets. There may be an aditional list or link (Tickets Waiting for Answer) this list shows tickets open and customer reply.
- Cronjob: Close the ticket if the ticket is open during 72 hours in the status Answered. Send an email to the customer with a notice that his tickets has been closed automatically after 72 hours without his reply.
- Separate Ticket Departments: Sales / Technical Support
- Hidden Department: Support Level 2. (apply scalation)
- Scalation tickets: Admin can scale a ticket from Support to Sales, or to Support Level 2, and all between each other.
- Search: Admin can search for the ticket ID, List of the currents Customers, and some words, firstname, lastname or any another word (and matches show info).
- Support Email: When customer send an email to automatically create a ticket in support department.
- Fixing Text Area for tickets description: NO HTML, Just plain text.
- Attachment Images: Customers and Admin can attach any images and download the image from the same ticket.
- Product Association: When a customer is going to create a ticket he must choose the product associate for the requirement he is going to do.
- Deleted customer: If an admin delete a customer, his tickets and his orders also must be deleted, NO DELETE INVOICES.
Cronjobs: If a product is next to expire, the customer must receive a mail automatically from the system: 30 days before expiry, 15 days before, 2 days before and 0 days before.
Admin Area - Customer administration.
When you click in the Customer List, it may display how it's in the image (see image attached), or something very similar.
Customer Info in Admin Area.
When the admin click to see the info of a customer it should be some taps with the follow information. (see image attached).
Clients Resume (customer info).
Profile (all info and can edit)
Products & Services (all products and services)
Domains (all domains)
Invoices (all customer invoices)
Emails (the emails sent from the control panel system)
Notes (this note is just for admin)
Log (Register date, hour, ip of a customer when login).
PD3: We will provide the current Control Panel (Customer and Admin), the Database with 10 customer, tickets, product, invoices, everything).
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1265 for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your need.Do check PMB for more details about us. Regards